MPA BA Competition Chassis - Marine Red
This is the competition version of our highly successful BA Chassis System in Marine Red. This chassis is for a remington 700 clone short action.
The BA Competition Chassis is designed to give shooters a competitive advantage when shooting in long range tactical rifle competitions, such as the PRS. In addition to our standard chassis features (listed below), it has been enhanced with the following:
- Rotating Barricade Stop – locks the rifle in place when shooting on a variety of barricade designed stages
- Additional Hole locations on the forend for locating the rotating barricade stop
- Spigot Mount – attaches to the front of the forend to give the shooter additional space to mount their bipod
- Bag Rider attachment for better rear bag recoil management (Enhanced Bag Rider available for an additional fee)
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- V-Bedding system
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- EVG (Enhanced Vertical Grip)
- Front night vision bridge
- Lower Picatinny rail
- Multiple QD sling swivel locations
- User located side rails (option)
- Durable Cerakote finish in a variety of Colors
- Unique pocketing system reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable length of pull 13.75-14.75″ (can be reduced to 12.5″ upon request. Additional fee may apply)
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Machined thumb notch
- Bag Rider
- Spigot Mount
- 2 Round Holder
- RAT Rail (Rapid Adjustment Technology) AKA 1.5″ Dovetail or Arca Swiss Rail
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included). Magazines available for purchase here
- 5. lbs
PRODUCT INFOI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.