PTGui is panoramic stitching software for Windows and Mac OSX. Originally developed as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui now is a full featured photo stitching application.
PTGui comes in two versions: PTGui and PTGui Pro. The main difference between the two versions is support for HDR stitching, viewpoint correction and vignetting, exposure and white balance correction in PTGui Pro. Click here to compare the features
Use PTGui to stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image. Some benefits of PTGui, when compared to other stitching software:
Click here to view the full feature list
- PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images
- Create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas, 'flat' partial panoramas and even spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
- No need to keep the camera level: PTGui can stitch rotated and tilted images
- Virtually unlimited output size: create Gigapixel panoramas from hundreds of images!
- Layered output allows full control over the final stitched result
- PTGui stitches most panoramas fully automatically, but at the same time provides full manual control over every single parameter.
This enables stitching of 'difficult' scenes, where other programs fail.
- Full 16 bit workflow for best image quality