- Step One
- The first step in changing the detent is gaining access to the central bolt. To do this you simply remove the top spirit plate. The spirit plate loosens in an anti-clockwise direction.
- Step Two
- Now remove the central locking bolt using the supplied 4mm allen key. Once the central bolt has been loosened the mid-plate and the base can be separated. You do not need to remove the central locking bolt from the mid-plate.
- Step Three
- Once the mid-plate and base plate have been separated you will have access to the detent.
- Step Four
- Remove the washers and bearings. Now turn over the base plate to expose the four detent screws.
- Step Five
- Remove the four detent screws.
- Step Six
- You can now replace the detent.
- Step Seven
- When replacing the detent you must make sure you align the start groove on the inside of the detent with the start marker on the base. If these two markers aren't aligned then the start markers on the mid-plate and base plate will not align.